"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Monday, December 20, 2010

Yes..it is almost here!!!


Wow!!! I can't believe how fast the Christmas season is coming upon us!! I am getting a little excited:) The Christmas play was at church tonight and it was good,really showed the true meaning of what Christmas means!! Please also be in prayer for my mom she has been battling that flu mess for weeks and now her temperature has gone back up today,hopefully she will see the doctor this week! She just wants to be better by Christmas because she loves Christmas and baking and cooking and everything,so pray she gets better. Hope everyone is having a great week and talk to you later. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!