"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Under the Overpass Book Review


Wow!! This book caught my eye and so I got a copy and began reading. It really opened my eyes to the homeless in the world. Things I never thought about or heard were mentioned in this book. It made you walk away thanking God for your blessings and thinking about the millions on the street in the world without a home. This book follows as two young Christian boys leave their normal lives behind and they live on the streets as homeless to prove to themselves they would be a Christian no matter what. It really takes you on the inside of the homeless and what they go through. It just really left me thinking. It shared different stories about their time in shelters,places that served meals to the homeless and being kicked out of places. It's a great book if you really want to think on things that are important in life. It made me think a lot!

I recieved this book free for my honest review from WaterBrook Multnomah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!