"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas is over for another year..

Christmas has come and gone another year!!! It was a nice Christmas and here are a few pics!

The Food at the family gaithering on Christmas Eve!

Christmas Morning!

Sis opening her big snoopy
A picture I drew for mama from the dogs..lol..they stayed by myside and watched me make it so I just made it from them..lol
My Homemade Card
Dad looking at the gift I made him

A picture I drew sis
Mom and the homemade doll ornament I made her
The Bracelet mom got herself,me and my sister and she's going to add charms to it each year

Is this not cute?? My Tea and Saucer Vanilla candle
My Victorian shoes Ornament for my collection
Great Christmas 2010!!!!!!
Oh yes and one more picture!!!

And a big Surprise it Snowed on Christmas and it's still coming down!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!