"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to one and all!!!!


Just wanted to take the time to wish all my Family,Friends and Blog readers a Merry Christmas!! I hope you all enjoy the time and memories made with your families!! Everybody debates the real day of Christmas or says we should not celebrate it,but I disagree. I think if you set your mind to celebrate the real reason of the season nothing at all is wrong with celebrating Christmas!! It's a day set aside to honor our precious Lord that came and saved our souls. Even if you don't believe in Christmas,at least acknowledge and remember to thank him on this day for coming into the world and dying so we could be forgiven. I am tired of everyone debating weather or not it's right to celebrate or not. I rejoice everyday that the Lord died for me and if their is also a day that is set aside like Christmas to double celebrate it,I am all for it. Ok enough of my preaching..lol. I just get tired of seeing people saying Christmas is pagan and stuff like that. If you celebrate it in the right and godly way nothing is wrong with it. So my last post before Christmas. May I say I hope you and your Family have a Wonderful Merry CHRISTmas!!! May God bless all of you in the coming year. Remember many things we don't know about tomorrow but we know who holds our hand! God bless you one and all!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!