"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Proof:)

Ok so for those of you wondering, I think I mentioned we did make it through Thanksgiving with me and my sister cooking:) Here are a few pics as proof..haha..lol:)


The Pretty dessert my sis made,it was very good:)

Yes we saw these plates in the checkout lane and could not resist getting them,plus we didn't have as many dishes to clean:)

Can you believe I got these napkins brand new and sealed off Freecycle and they ended up matching the plates perfect:)

He thought he was getting it by licking his lips:)

Never left our sides while cooking:)

The final spread,some gave to us by my Grandma:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!