"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K.Paul Review

(Book Cover photo from Amazon.com)

I recently had a chance to read and review this book. The plot surrounds two co-workers who have never really talked to each other at work but they stumble across the same book store in the search of Christmas season Gifts. They each find two tickets to a ball in their packages when they are at home. The Characters are fun and different in the book. Nobody knows nothing or heard anything about the ball,their is no ads or places to buy tickets just this certain street of shops provides them. Simon takes Cora tickets because she isn't going and he decides to take his sister who has down syndrome. I won't spoil any of the rest of the book for you if you your going to read it. My thoughts on the books were it was alright. I think the plot could have had more added to it. Everything moves along pretty quickly. I love how it did serve as a Christian read and God was spoke of openly,but the book itself never really pulled me in with that certain touch of magic I thought it would be. Half way through you could pretty much tell what was going to happen. It was just missing a touch of that romantic magic between the two main characters.
I recieved this book free from Waterbrook publishers for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!