"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Lucado Life Lessons Study Bible Review


I was so happy to be able to get this and review it:) I have been wanting a good study bible and this one is great!! It's a nice hardback Bible to use in your life with just reading or with devotions and studies. At the beginning of each book he tells about his thoughts on each book and tells about it when it was written and key themes and verses of each book. It is the NKJV and very easy to follow along. He also gives words of different subjects to look up what the bible has to say about it. His notes on stuff are throughout the bible to help you better understand what it is saying! At the back of the book he gives more information for help with your growth as a Christian. This is a pretty good bible and I would recommend it to anyone.

I recieved this book for free for my honest opinion and review from Booksneeze.com


1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that you've enjoyed the Lucado Life Lessons Study Bible. I'm working with the publisher and we just launched a Lucado Life Lessons iPhone and Android app. It serves as a great introduction to the Bible and has 365 days worth of Life Lessons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!