"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Friday, February 18, 2011

When The Hurt Runs Deep By Kay Arthur Book Review


I have faced many things in life and sometimes yes It does leave me asking why me God? What have I done to deserve this? Well in this book she uses stories from real life,parts and stories from the bible with her own thoughts that points you back to God when the pain does run deep. There are so many bad things in happening in life and naturally we will ask Why me? In this book she shows you to turn to God when the hurt starts running deep. From experiences in her own life as well,she shows us that the one true person who really cares is God and he's not doing this on purpose,there is a reason for everything when things go bad. She shows you how to grow closer to God in this book. Very good book for the hurting heart and questioning themselves and why. Points you back to the one who really will never fail you.

I recieved this book free from Waterbrook/Multnomah publishers for my honest review

3 comments:

  1. I've been asking that question in my heart many times lately. It looks like a productive read! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture you have at the top of your blog page. Her dress is so realistic. I haven't read this author but have heard about her, I will be looking for her book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer I have read some of her books and I really like her. Thank you for this post. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!