"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just a Thought...

On the news I think it was inside edition the other night they were showing private rooms for the Superbowl game. People could rent them...the price ready for this? $95,000 for one night!!! It makes me mad when people blow money on stuff so material like that when

There is Hungry people all around the world and have not ate in days
People that have lost their homes to Storms,Earthquakes,Floods
People Dying from Diseases because they have no medical help
All the Homeless people without homes
People Cold in the streets with no warm clothing
People who have lost their Jobs and are barely making by each month
The List could on and on

It just really got me to thinking. Why don't they take that money and do some good with it. I mean that much for one little room with a window and seats to watch a football game? I could never spend that much on something like that and not feel guilty. There is so much going on in the world. I am just so tired of people being into material stuff your not going to take it when you leave this earth. Jesus says to help others.  Just a thought I have on my mind I wanted to share with you. Just had to get it off my chest.

Just a thought: Jesus feed thousands with a few fish and bread. Can you just imagine what 95,000 would buy in food,clothes,medical help around the world?

3 comments:

  1. Like I said on Facebook...they just have no idea. I doubt any of them are Christians, and if they are then shame on them!! My word, I would feel so guilty too!!
    We just have to keep reaching out for them.
    We have the cure to cancer, so to speak, and they're dying for it.
    It would be so selfish of us, as Christians, to with-hold that from them. About as selfish as it is of them to spend so much on a room for a football game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jennifer I don't understand it either. In my opinion it all boils down to selfishness. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thought of this myself many times ... often I feel angry with other people for behaving that way, but I'm always driven to look at myself; because I do the same thing, just on a smaller scale. It's all about choices ... and thinking before I act.

    This is my first visit to your blog, but I'm adding you to my "follow" list! :-D Feel free to pop over to my blog anytime!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki
    Give Me Jesus

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!