"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl 2011..Am I the only one?

 I know some people love football. They really root for the teams and really get into it. Superbowl parties will be going on across the country tonight but it only leaves me with one question....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Am I the only one who just don't like football?
I just find it boring watching people chase a ball across the field..lol

**Disclosure**
No dis to people who are tuning into the football game..lol;) This was just meant as my since of humor..lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!