"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Sweet Surprise...

The mailman brought a package to the door today and I ask who got a package and Mom said it's for you. Me..really..I got so excited!! My Cousin knew that I love teacups from reading my blog and I opened the package and found the following in the box!! I was so excited:) I Love,Love,Love them. They are so pretty and so thoughtful of her to send something to brighten my day:) I love the card with the little pig on it too,so cute!! Thank you to my sweet cousin Jane for sending them. It really made my day!! I will always cherish them:) Thank you!!


They are both so beautiful!! I just love them:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I love tea cups also. :) And what a sweet idea for your cousin to brighten your day! :D

    Have a blessed day!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Jennifer and what a blessing it's always lovely to receive a gift from a family member or friend. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really cute! =) I've never seen teacups like that! Very thoughtful of your cousin =). Hope you have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!