"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I gave it to the Lord


Last night I was watching a movie. It was called Though none go with me. It was based around that verse in the song I have decided to follow Jesus. I just started crying and I felt the Lord tugging at my heart. I have had no peace lately and with my Ocd/Depression I have just really had a tough time of it. I was kinda slipping away from God being so frustrated about stuff. Last night the Lord came too me and in my room I had a good long Cry with the Lord and I rededicated my heart and life to the Lord. I just completely gave my heart and life over and it's now truly being led by him. I just feel so peaceful now. I woke up this morning with a sweet peaceful feeling. I know he has a plan for my life. I am so happy he came by me and renewed me fresh again. We all slip and fall sometimes but I am so happy the Lord gives second chances. Praise the Lord!!

3 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad when we give the Lord something He keeps it, too? All our worries and frustrations are nothing, and when we go back to Him, there He is standing exactly where He was!

    Thank you for sharing! I needed that today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie! Every time I think about that song, I think of the movie and how she just kep serving God no matter what. He knows what He's doing when He lets us go through something.
    I'm so glad your feeling better!!
    There is no better feeling in the world than to know you're right with God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer this is wounderful I'm so happy for you and the Lord is rejoicing. I have had to do the same thing in the past. The Lord always meets us where we are and He never turns us away. Many blessings and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!