"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Conversation with God for Women by Marcia Ford book Review

This a very nice book to read yourself or give as a gift to a woman. The book takes you through each chapter with different topics and different questions we often face and ask in life. It's a lot of the why God Questions we sometimes have in life. Every questioned answered comes with biblical answers from the bible. It's for a Woman and a answers in a woman perspective. Questions such as Woman in the ministry or Why do people suffer? It gives complete answers for all the questions. Very nice book to help answer stuff that your asking why about. I was very pleased.

I received this book from booksneeze.com for my honest review on the book

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jennifer for the review. I have heard of this book before and would like to read it. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will come! And like I said, if he doesn't, our Eternal Prince will! He has promised us that in His love letter [the Bible] and He cannot change His mind. But still, I know there is a big difference between our Eternal Prince and our prince charming!
    Everybody at church is saying that I will be the next one to get married because I'm the oldest girl there. So we'll see about that one! ;)
    But we just have to keep serving the Lord and keep our eyes on Him, and He'll bring it about in His own perfect timing. My pastor said it like this during a message a few weeks ago: You're both climbing up the same mountain, but on different sides, and when the time is right, you'll both meet at the top of the mountain.
    But anyway, thanks for the comment and I'm glad it was an encouragement to you! :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!