"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Unplanned By Abby Johnson Book Review


Wow is really all I can say. I have always been Pro-life and believed in having the babies. I don't agree with abortion and I think it's wrong,that is my opinion. I recently had the chance to read this book and it really made me think about why I believe like I do. One Sentence in the book really got me. When women come in for abortion and are planning it,there is one person inside who has no voice or no one to speak for it, the baby inside the person. This book takes you behind the scenes and shows how Abby worked for Planned parenthood for 8 years and even had two abortions of her own,but years of God dealing with her heart it all came to a head when she witness an abortion for the first time and watch the monitor of a lady having one and the baby was fighting on the screen but soon was killed by the item taking it out. She knew right then and there she could not do it anymore! Great book! It truly shows the power of life and how important life is and not to just be thrown away. Abortion is wrong!


I received this book from Tyndale Publishers for my honest review on the book.

2 comments:

  1. I have always been pro-life.
    I saw the movie Silent Scream several years ago and that is enough to convince anyone that abortion is just another word for murder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pro-life as well. This sounds like a really good book. I wanted to let you know I read your Testamony. It's amazing how the Lord calls our name and He continues to pursue each of us each day. It is not His will that any perish, but that all come unto repentance. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!