"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Journey in Life


What to blog about? Ummm? I don't even know if anybody reads my blog anymore..lol:) I am going to come up soon with something interesting,just don't what. I love just having a place on the web to share my thoughts with and to decorate it..lol. Everything in life is changing and I really don't know where my journey on this road is leading. I get so confused in life about so many things and having Ocd does not help it. I've been really confused lately. My ocd affects my life. I am so tired of it sometimes. People tell me there is a purpose for it and just to keep the faith that God will heal me. I have the faith,trust me I do,but I sometimes just break down and wonder if healing will ever come? I know if it don't happen on this earth,that in heaven I will be free of it. I get so fearful knowing chances are I will wake up with again tomorrow. It's a hard thing to even explain to people. God is truly the only person that knows me even when I can't find the words to say them. I can't stand days like today when I can't even leave the house because it's got me. It's my life though and I have to accept it until if God decides it his will for me to not suffer from ocd no more. There are some days I could go all day and then some days I can't even leave the house to go to church or to a store. Oh yes how I daily wish to be healed and not have to suffer like I do,but God is in control and I am letting him lead my step. I may get angry and I may cry and not understand why I must go through it. I just lean into God and he helps me carry the load. I don't know what my days ahead will bring me but I know who is guiding me and leading me each step of the way:) Wow I don't know how I got into this. I honestly was staring at a blank screen with nothing to blog about and my fingers just started typing this...I say it's just God talking through me:) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!