"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Monday, January 10, 2011

Tis Winter...

Well blog land tis Winter and we here in the South are most definitely feeling it this season! A system is moving across with Snow and Icy weather! Some parts of my state seen 7in to as little as a dusting. It's snowing outside right now,and the picture below is what we got so far..sadly I am in the section that so far has only got a dusting:( I love snow,but not ice and right now outside it sounds like it's turning over to sleet. I like looking at the pretty snow ,not the falling and dangerous ice. So for all those who wished it were cooler in the middle of summer,are you happy now? Haha..seen that on a status funny update on Facebook. Enjoy your snow if your getting it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!