"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Beach Pictures

Howdy!!
So I am now back in routine of day to day without a view of the beautiful ocean. I miss it something terrible. I took so many pictures..cause I am a picture freak..lol:) You can never have too many pictures I say. So below is a link to my beach pictures I posted on Facebook,it's a public link so you don't have to have a facebook to view it. If you have trouble let me know and I will try to upload a few here. Me and sis went out shopping Saturday night and while coming back to the hotel a person made an illegal uturn and was turning into all this traffic coming his way,and we missed hitting him by a hair,the other car beside us got him and we seen them crash. It could have so easy been us in the space of just a few seconds. Luckily the cars didn't bounce off and hit us or flying parts hit us cause it crashed right beside me on my side. I thank the Lord for keeping us safe. It really makes you think how quickly life can come to an end. You can be taking pics and having fun one minute and gone the next. Then I start thinking what was so important and why was this person so in a hurry that they decided to make a uturn on on coming traffic and risk their lives but others as well? People need to slow down!! I just thank the Lord nobody was hurt. We had a great time at the beach and I loved ringing in the new year there! People were lighting fireworks on the beach and taking pics and blowing horns. We also got to see the fireworks set off at Broadway at the Beach too. So it was some nice family time. Hope everyone is enjoying their new year:) God bless!

Click here for Pictures

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for the comment! I absolutley LOVE the new stuff that I got and believe me...I got rid of alot of stuff that I don't use anymore! ;)
    I hope your Mama is doing better by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!