"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Glad to be here...

Early this Tuesday morning we were all asleep. Luckily though mom was up and she smelled smoke through the house,she quickly got all of us up and the dogs out of the house. Our heat pump was acting up for a while but last night was the final straw of it. We called 911 and a bunch of police and firetrucks showed up. It was scary cause we didn't know if the whole house could catch on fire at any moment. Finally they found the source and it was the wires sparking or something and they got everything unplugged and told us it was safe to go back in. The smell in the house was horrible we had too open doors and windows and spray a ton of fabreeze. Then we had our gas logs on to keep us warm and then they were not working right so we have had people in and out all day working with the heat pump and gas logs fixing them both. I just praise the Lord we were all alright, if we would have all been asleep well the whole house could have went down and I might not be typing this right now. So I just give praise to the Lord for being there with us and keeping us safe. Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Jennifer. The Lord is always looking over us and is surrounding us with His angles and his hedge of pertection. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.


Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!