"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tom Bosley Passes Away

Tom Bosley known to many as Mr. C and the father on Happy Days passed away today! I miss good clean shows like Happy Days!
Rest in Peace "Mr.C"
1927-2010



Sunday, Monday, Happy Days,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days,
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days,
Saturday, what a day,
Groovin' all week with you.

These days are ours
Happy and free. (Oh Happy Days)
These days are ours
Share them with me.(Oh Happy Days)

Goodbye grey sky, hello blue,

'cause nothing can hold me when I hold you.
feels so right it can't be wrong,
rockin' and rollin' all week long.
(Chorus)

These Happy Days are yours and mine (oh Happy Days)
These Happy Days are yours and mine (oh Happy Days)
These Happy Days are yours and mine, Happy Days.




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!