"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Thursday, October 14, 2010

National OCD Awareness Week!!


I just wanted to take the time to let everyone know it is National OCD Awareness Week!! I suffer from this and if you know anybody who does,it's not a joke or laughing matter. It is a serious disease that affects millions of people. It's not an easy life and takes a lot from the person dealing with it. Please pray that their is a cure one day out there so people do not have to suffer anymore from this life taking disease!!
To learn more about this disease or what you can do to help please click here!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know much about OCD? Thanks for the link. I'll check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!