"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall has Fallen...

Are you like me? I love Fall!! I love the changing over of seasons into fall!! I love taking pictures and seeing all the beautiful colors coming out. It's such a nice season and the color is the best out of all Seasons. There's beauty all around. I am starting to feel that cool crisp air here where I live and I just love it!! Here are a few of my Favorite things!

~The Beautiful colors of the changing season~


~The changing of Leaves and them falling to the ground~


~The leaves crunching sound as you walk across them~


~Pumpkins and seeing pumpkins patches along the road~


~The beautiful backdrop of the mountain colors of fall,so peaceful and beautiful~



~Ecclesiastes 3:1"To every thing there is a season,and a time to every purpose under the heaven" ~


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I love your blog! It is so adorable and beautiful!!!
    -Hannah

    hannahleilani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall. also. Love the pictures. Just to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennifer, Enjoyed looking at these beautiful pictures and reading some of your blog. It's evident you invest a lot of time in creating something that you feel will be a blessing to others. Hope you get positive feedback to make it all worth while, and bring you a smile. Love ya Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jewel!! I love blogging and hope somewhere it blesses people somewhere:) God bless you!
    Love ya
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!