"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Moving In


Hey ya'll,

Welcome to my new blog!! I just felt like starting fresh and new with a new one. This is now going to be the main blog I will post on. I just can't keep up with different ones and I really just need the one..lol:) My former blog "Child of the King" will remain up for people to read past things but I will no longer be posting on that one! We all need a change once in awhile right? I am really excited about the new blog and hope it will continue to bless you and encourage your walk with the Lord. Keep a check daily because I am going to try and update often!! Please become a follower too!! I love all my blogging friends that I have made friends with through blogging! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and may God bless it.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!