"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Figured I better post..it's been a week:)

Hey Ya'll!!
Just a few pics!! I love taking pictures in the fall cause there is pretty colors outside and cool crisp breeze!! I just love this time of year with the weather changing!! I was so excited this week I received seasons 4 and 5 of the Waltons free, yes free!! I cashed in my swagbucks and a gift card from Viewpoints and was able to get both seasons free with shipping!!! I love earning rewards off those sites!! I am trying to save up now so I can get season 6 free!! Love it:) Me and my parents watched some of it and really enjoyed it:) Hope everyone is having a good week!!






He was enjoying the fall breeze:)



She loves to pose for pictures:)


A book I am trying to read,got it free by cashing in gift cards from Swagbucks:)








1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! Especially the daisy patch. I love daisy's. They are so sweet and country!
    I used to take my camera out more just looking for pictures but haven't done much of that this past year.
    I am adding you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!