"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Amish Baked Goods and Yard Sales

Me and mom explored our new area today and went yard sale hunting. We had a great time and found tons of yard sales. I got two pocketbooks and a address book thing...so cute:) All for the grand total of $3.00:) That is why I love yard sales.
As we were heading down the road we passed a little stand and there was an Amish man and his two sons selling Veggies,Breads,Jams and Sweets. We turned around and went back. It was my first time seeing a Amish person. I love reading Amish fiction and learning about the lifestyle,so I was excited when I got to meet them. I just love to hear them talk:) I bought some Raisin Cinn.Rolls and my goodness they were delish. Simply heaven:) I am usually not a sweet eater but these were good:)

Hope you all are having a great 4th of July Weekend!! God bless:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!