"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Saturday, July 16, 2011

We are moved in

Hey all,
Well I am sitting in our new home. We moved in yesterday finally=) I like it so far. I try not to think about back home to much or I will get to missing it but really i have not been thinking about it much and doing pretty good. I had my first visit with my new medical place this past week. It didn't go to bad. I think it's going to be like the one I went to back home. Just knowing I am in with a doctor so I can get my medicine is good. I have not seen the doctor yet,it was just an intake and I go back on August 12. I started unpacking some of my stuff last night. We still have to get some stuff out of storage but we had a month left on the storage rent so we are just taking our time. I had got a free bed off of Craigslist free section but our truck stopped running right so we had really no way to get it unless we parked our moving truck on the road so I gave it up to somebody else which is fine because I will find one somewhere. I think I might get one off target online I seen. Our camper is still at the campground we had 2 nights left on our stay and we are not sure how we are going to get it home. The truck won't make it with a camper hooked to it. So hopefully we are going to find someone to get it pulled here for us. Well hope all is having a good weekend and God bless=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!