"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Big Move:My new Area

Hello all,
Well here is another one of my moving post. Here are a few snapshots from my new area. It really is a nice city with anything you want. I'm not use to driving or living in such a bigger area. The area I come from I was use to it and knew everything. Here though I am learning my way around..lol..that is why the first day we were here I ended up way down the road in KY to get food when it was just 5 minutes down the road from me..lol=) Anyways enjoy!!

"Downtown historic section of town and the Theater that puts on plays"

 "More  of Historic downtown and a beautiful painting on the side of a building"

 "The main big road here"

 "The beautiful Cumberland river. You drive right beside it down the road. They have a big walkway to walk around it and it so beautiful=)"






 "A museum of the history of the river"


Hope you enjoyed your visit to my new little corner of the world.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a nice place to live! Glad you are enjoying it! :D

    Have a wonderfully blessed day!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!