"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Friday, July 29, 2011

What a Great Birthday!!!

I had a great birthday this year!!! Thank you to all who wished me Happy Birthday on here and on Facebook:) It turned out to be a pretty good day!!

Mom made my favorite dish:) Lasagna
 Birthday Cards from my parents,my adopted Grandma and my Sister
 There was a card on the table and when I went to open, mom ask for the camera. I'm very camera shy myself..lol..but I love taking other's pictures. Anyways I picked it up:)
 Opened the card and to my Joy!!!
Tickets for Saturday night to the Grand Ole Opry to see Loretta Lynn in Nashville!!!! Wooo Hoooo!!!

So yes very very happy!!! The best gift ever because I love Loretta Lynn!!! She has been a favorite of mine forever. I have been to her ranch in Hurricane mills TN a couple years ago and finally I get to see her sing in person:) I can't wait!!!!!! Can you tell I am so excited!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I'm so happy for you!
    Happy Birthday again! I hope it was wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!