"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Monday, March 21, 2011

Time with God for Mothers By Jack Countryman Book Review

I recently had the chance to review this book,no I am not a mother and have not been blessed with children yet. I got this and reviewed it to give it too my mother! What a beautiful hardcover gift for your moms. Would make a great Mother's day gift or birthday gift. It is filled with bible verses and a passage about each verse. Their is a place to write down a few notes or thoughts in the back. Plus a page that directs you to verses in the bible on prayers for mothers. Then also a page on different topics that directs to bible verses in the bible. It's beautiful in color and and I was very pleased.

I received this book from Booksneeze.com for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!