"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Little Ramble Hello

Hey all,
Nothing much been going on!! I redone my blog again as you can see,I think I will stay put with it. I have had a bad weekend with the OCD/Depression,please pray for me!! It's been a tough weekend with it. I am tired of missing out on things because of it. So I am thankful for prayers:) I am no longer on Twitter I deleted my account I just could not get into it. I think Facebook is the best all around and easy thing to use to keep in touch. It's got cold again here,and here I thought maybe that was over,hopefully spring will come through and show fully soon. Their are those little yellow flowers all over my yard. I love to see flowers and everything blooming after a long winter. Well I must go,just wanted to drop by and say hey.

3 comments:

  1. I pray that you have a better week! :D I will have to agree, Facebook is the best. ;)

    Have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you in prayer Jennifer. I need prayer as well. I'm dealing with something horrific with one of my children, but the Lord is carry me through and he will do the same for you. It's warm here Northwest Florida and humid. My Sister lives in Ohio and she said it was really warm there last week and then yesterday they were suppose to get 2 inches of snow. Spring will come my friend I'm sure you are looking forward to it. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still praying for ya girlie!
    And I know it...I hope the warm weather comes back soon!! These cold, rainy days make me want to just sleep!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!