"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mine is the Night By Liz Curtis Higgs Book Review

I recently had the chance to review this book. I love history and love reading Christian books in the history field. I tried but I could not get into this book. The book cover was beautiful. The idea was neat because it was adapted from the book of Ruth in the bible which is one of my favorite books in the bible. Nothing in the storyline or the Characters were drawing me in. It's about a Lady and her daughter in law coming back to their old town after the loss of all their husbands and children. They have lost everything and have nothing. I just could not get into it. It was set centuries ago in Scotland. You might like the book,but for me just nothing the story,the characters or anything drawed me in. I could not read it no more cause it was just kinda boring to me. Like I said though you might enjoy it,so don't just take my opinion for it.

Received free from Waterbrook Multnomah Publishers for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!