"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Book Review:Desert Gift by Sally John


I recently had the chance to review this book. It is about a woman who is a famous marriage expert. One day though as her and husband are suppose to be going on a trip and she is to speak at a big church about keeping a marriage together, he drops the news he wants a divorce. She is shocked and blindsided by the news,after all they have been married forever and have a grown child. I am sure this is a good book for another audience that has been married and know the struggles and been in these kind of marriages. I being 26 and not married could not really relate to the book. I could not get into or drawn into the story or characters. Like I said though I really do think for an older adults that has or are married and have grown children would be the age level for this book. I just think the reason for me was it just was nothing on my age level that I could relate to being single and never married.

Received this book free from Tyndale Publishers for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!