"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Let them Fly....

 I was on the porch the other night and a Mama Bird sat on the lines with her babies. They look much smaller than in this picture. Then she watched them fly away. After few minutes she left and flew in the other direction. None of them came back. I just wonder if she was sending them out into the world on their own. Like a human Mother she knew she had done everything to raise them,nurture and love them and she set them free to follow their own path in life. Sometimes you just gotta let them fly even though it's hard.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...what a sweet, yet somewhat sad past. Yes, we have to let them go, but it's not always easy. I love your pictures - great shots. Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Friend!! I wrote this kind of for my mom. My sister is moving out this week and going back home to our home state of NC. My mom is getting a little sad!! Hope you have a great week!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!