"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Flying Leaps...

I looked on the deck this morning and I noticed a squirrel walking the rail. There is no stairs on the back deck and we started wondering how it got up there. We watched it. It could not figure out how it was going to get down. It kept walking along the rail trying to find a way down. I finally open the door and walked on the deck to see if I could do something and all of a sudden it took a flying leap and nose dived into the fence. I have not seen it anymore. It sure did take a good skydive though.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!