"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Friday, September 21, 2012

Vacation Post 2

Here is post 2 on our vacation. Sorry it's taken me a couple days to get it up,but I have been very sick. I went to the doctors and they gave me a z-pak so hopefully that will clear up the rest of this cold. I am now just laying in bed resting hoping it will all pass soon. My fever seems to go up at night so maybe it won't tonight! Here are some photos and then I will post about our drive through New Orleans in the next post. God bless!!
This was a great museum that was free to walk through in Pensacola FL. It was filled with many planes and all sorts of stuff to look at. This was the Naval Aviation Museum.











I really enjoyed the Lighthouse and museum in Pensacola FL











 Then a few more pictures from Destin FL


 We stopped and looked at Gator Beach





2 comments:

  1. Oh, what wonderful pictures, Jennifer! Every one of them is wonderful - the museums are fabulous, and the scenery is absolutely stunning! I'm so glad you had a chance to take such a wonderful trip!!

    ... And I'm really sorry that you're still sick! :-( I just said a prayer for you, and I'll pray again before bed. I hope you're feeling much better very soon! Being sick is no fun!!

    Try to have a good weekend, my friend, and thanks again for the pictures!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki
    Awwww thank you so much for the prayers:) Starting to feel better tonight from the meds the doctor gave me!! God bless you and hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!