"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Vacation 2012 Post 1

We got back from Destin Sunday evening. We had a great time. The water was so clear and blue as long as a storm or rain wasn't off the coast. I loved it there and could move there. I got sick with a cold going down and the first place we went when we were almost there was a CVS to get me some medicine. It lasted about 2 days and it cleared on up. Then this week it started up again and I was so sick. I finally got rid of the headache and now it's mainly just buzzing through my ears. I am ready for this mess to go away..lol:) Here are a few pictures from Destin and I will do another post with some more:)

 Passing through Alabama on the way. This was at a rest stop.



Over the bridge to Destin

 View from our condo










 The people beside us started feeding the birds and here they all come down and started eating. It was so funny!!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great time.
    I hope you get to feeling better soon.

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!