"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Monday, September 17, 2012

Book Review:A Season for Trending by Cindy Woodsmall


I love Amish fiction and Cindy Woodsmall is one of my favorite writers of Amish fiction. I recently had the chance to review her latest book. At first I thought I wasn't going to get into it,but I kept reading and slowly I was drawn into everybody in the book and it left me wanting book 2 too see what is going to happen.  Rhoda from a old order amish has a gift of growing herbs and berries and has created a very great business from her product. People find her odd because of her sense of seeing things before they happen. Another amish girl lands in her berry patch one evening after a wild night at a party and this introduces her the King family who own an orchard and end up needing her help with their apples. So many things are introduced in the first book which leaves you waiting for the second one to see what direction it is going to go in. I enjoyed this book and can't wait til the next one!!


I got this book free from blogging for books for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!