"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Friday, November 26, 2010

Some Rambles...


Well the Christmas season has offically began:) Thanksgiving is now over and we move into the Christmas spirit! Mom was sick so we had to cancel dinner with the whole family this year,but me and my sister made Thanksgiving dinner for our family. It turned out really well..except that we by accident bought a Chicken instead of a Turkey..lol..we should have known Perdue makes Chicken..lol..well it was good laugh and we ended up getting a Turkey anyway because my grandma made us a Thanksgiving meal by surprise and so we got some turkey! That was a blessing:) I decided to just hang around the house today instead of going shopping. I just relaxed and read a book I am reading. Plus as you can see I did my blog over with a Christmas makeover!Well I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and a great start to the Holiday Season! God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer! Thank you so much for the comment!!
    And yes, we did have a good Thanksgiving, and I'm glad to hear y'all did too, even with the chicken mishap! LOL! Don't feel bad about it though...I think it would probably be an easy mistake :)
    And we probably do have a lot in common....(It's a Southern thing, ain't it?) :P
    I love the Christmas countdown thing by the way!!
    In Christ,
    Erica Simpson

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!