"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

God is still there

I was trying to go to sleep last night and could not. I sat on the side of my bed and something caught my eye in the window peeping through. I saw the moon out.


Do you ever just sit in awe of God's work? It reminded me last night about a verse in the bible

John 1:5 "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not"

I love that verse it just reminded me last night that God was still there and was looking down at me and was with me!

1 comment:

  1. A few days ago the moon was so beautiful - it was still somewhat light outside and we were coming home from somewhere. The moon was nearly full and so bright, the sky was a little blue yet and darker clouds were scattered around the moon. So pretty!

    God gives us so many beautiful things to enjoy ... we must remember to take the time to praise Him for it.

    Lord bless you, js

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!