"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Monday, July 2, 2012

Award...


I was awarded by my fellow blogger Vicki. She is so sweet and has a wonderful blog! Head on over and visit with her!! I am supposed to answer the 10 questions and list 10 random facts,so here we go.


1. What is your favorite song? 
Oh my goodness,this is one of those questions that is almost impossible to answer;-) So many are my favorites!!  Come thou fount,I have been blessed,I'm a Solider! I also like some country songs. Oh my goodness how could I name just one? 

2. What is your favorite dessert?
I'm not really much of a sweets eater. I never really have been. When I do though I like Red Velvet Cake or Strawberry or Fruity type flavor cakes. I also got hooked on these good cinnamon rolls in an Amish Bakery near us.

3. What ticks you off?
People making fun of others,people putting others down,somebody that thinks they are better then others,people being rude or mean for no reason. 

4. When you're feeling upset what do you do?
I usually go to my room and lay down in quietness and think or cry it out

 5. What's your favorite pet?
My two doggies Daisy and Benji
6. Do you prefer to wear white or black? 
Black..lol..I never can find anything in white that looks good on me...lol

7. What's your attitude? 
Laid back,Calm,Easy going, being nice to people

 8. What place, object, scenario, etc. would you describe as perfection? 
Early morning on the beach watching the sun come up over the ocean,hearing the waves and feeling the sand:)

9. What is/are your guilty pleasure(s)?
Ummm...chinese food and popcorn chicken from the deli section hot bar in Walmart..lol

10.What is your favorite pastime?
Yard Sales and Thrift Stores and watching the waltons

~~~~
Ten Random Facts


1. I currently completed my Waltons dvd series. I now have all 9 seasons and the movie special. I love watching it.


2. Pretty much my whole closet of clothing is from yard sales,thrift stores or freecycle


3. I watch the golden girls on Hallmark about every night while falling asleep


4. I really want to travel the world and go as many places as I can


5. I don't like eggs and don't eat them..lol


6. I love making others laugh even when I'm having a bad day myself.


7. I'm very shy and tend to not be that talkable to people.


8. I have always wanted to swim with dolphins.


9. I love Pinterest and wish my things look half as good as the pictures..lol


10. I have been blogging since 2007.




1 comment:

  1. Yay, another person who doesn't like eggs! I thought I was the only one!! :-D

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the tag! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!