"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I've been Tagged!!!

So I was tagged by Vicki(check out her blog,it's great) to do a post on 10 random things that I have done this year and 10 random things I want to do before the year is over. So here we go:)

1. Well the biggest thing that happened to me this year was moving from my home of 26 years to a whole new town!

2. I got to see Loretta Lynn in performance at the Grand Ole Opry for my birthday!

3. I found out I lived near an Amish community and discovered a great Amish Store and Amish Bakery!

4. I got to go to Civil War day in Nashville. I always wanted to go to one!

5. Thrifts stores have had some really awesome 50% off sales that I have gone to!

6. Of course I have watched my favorite shows "The Waltons" and "Little House on the Prairie"


7. I have read some really great books!

8. Discovered the world of Pinterest and now I pin things a lot..lol:)


9. Got to see my Favorite group Dailey and Vincent at the Grand Ole Opry!


10. Still enjoyed my favorite hobby of taking pictures of anything and everything:)


Ten things I want to do by years end!

1. Find a good Church that walks the old ways in the new town we are in
2. Visit the Laura Ingalls Wilder home in Mansfield MO
3. Visit the Gulf Shore Beaches
4. Complete some idea off Pinterest
5. Visit the Amish community below us and take the Wagon Tour
6. Get a new Style with my hair or something
7. See a good music group
8. See a good play
9. See something totally new in life
10. Make a dream come true

Well not many big things..lol..I am just a simple girl:) This was fun and I invite anybody that wants to do this to do this!!

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff, Jennifer! Wow, I'm really jealous of you for getting to go to the Grand Ole Opry - that's so cool!!! I definitely hope to go there someday! :-)

    I'm glad you had fun with the tag! Thanks for linking back to my blog, too! :-)

    Have a great day, my friend!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!