"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Through it all


Sometimes I get sad. I see all the people I grew up with or went to school with all getting married,already married or have children or having children. All those life moments I want to experience. I look at pictures and wish it were me that it was happening too. I am 27 and never really dated anybody. I wonder sometimes if my time will ever come. I try not to question God why though because it's not my plan it is his. My life belongs to God so I try to never question why I do not get to experience these life experiences but it does slip through my mind why once in awhile. I just want people to know that even though I am a Christian I sometimes question why things do or do not happen. All I know is God is in control and whatever he lays before me I truly know that through all the questions I might have,he truly has the best plan laid out before me and I just have to keep trusting in him through it all


.

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone starts to get lonely and question. But the key is to not let the Devil get you lonely enough to step out of the perfect will of God. Its ok to ask God genuinely why, as long as you are willing to obey and submit to his answer, trusting He knows best.

    Once loneliness sets in, it has a way of making us, make foolish decisions.

    The key is to let God right now be all you need. And once you are content in Christ then He can send you the one.

    You are setting an example for the youth.

    http://divine-betrothal.blogspot.com/2011/02/linda-loser.html

    This book has helped me in so many ways.

    God Bless
    Adam and Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!