"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Thrifty Fun...

I love the first Saturday of every month in my area! They have 50% off day at the Goodwill. Everything in the store is 50% off. I love thrift shopping you never know what you will find and at this price who would want to pay full price? I got the following 2 items that I love at such a great deal!!!

 The pocketbook on top I got for Spring/Summer months. It was 3.99 and I got it for $2.00
The pocketbook below still had all it's original store tags on it from Target and brand new!! It wraps around me so I love that. It will be perfect for yard sales this Summer when getting in and out of the car!! It was $9.99 brand new at target. It was priced $5.99 at goodwill and I got it for $3.00!! 

So in all I got the two pocketbooks,2 picture frames and 2 candles holders all for $8.00. That is cheaper then what I would have paid for the one bag brand new at target. I'm not at all above shopping Thrift and Yard Sales,such good deals and extra savings!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!