"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Friday, October 5, 2012

Love me some deals...

I love some good deals. Well first off I went in Target while waiting for my mom to get out of the doctor's office. I love Target's dollar section. I always tell myself I won't buy anything and no I don't need those really cute pens with such a cute design on them. Though it always ends up being checked out and bought. I love those little cute items there. You can make cute gift baskets or little gifts for somebody or prizes for a church or school event. I kinda wish the whole dollar tree store was like the items in this little section at Target. Ok I'm fixing to want to go back so I better stop..lol:) So then we had to go by K-mart and I love their Clearance when they have one. They had lots of summer stuff marked to 2.99!! Since I am hot natured I can use cool clothes all year round around the house. So I ended up with 3 shirts and 1 pair of comfy pj Capri's all for 2.99 each!! Plus their shoes were 50% off the marked clearance price making shoes a steal!! If you have kids a bunch of toys were marked down 50% off the clearance price. Good time to stocked for Christmas gifts. This was all at my Kmart here so I'm not sure if it's every Kmart but at least go look!! In my previous post I mentioned a deal on pictures. Well I got a ton of pics for around $9. For clicking on the link in the last post you will get 60 free 4x6 prints. My mom needed some prints so she clicked into my link and she signed up and got 60 free prints and plus they gave her 20 free prints for a new account. Plus right now their is a sale going on for 5 cent prints so she ended up getting a lot of pics for around $7 that's with shipping. Plus when she signed up I got a $10 credit. So if you click on the link in the previous post you can get the deals too. Plus when you start referring people they get their 60 free and when they put in a order you get $10 free credit. Just wanted to share some good deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!