"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Book Review:Grieving God's Way by Margaret Brownley

I just had the chance to review this book. The main reason I got it was for my mom. She lost her Mother recently and has had a hard time with it. I knew she would be helped by this book. The lady that wrote it has been through the grief process and so she knows where you are coming from and what stages you will through in the time after the loss. This book is a 90 day devotion book to help you through it. It's a great book for a Christian who has been through a loss of a loved one. It has scripture and other things to help you through it. My mom was very thankful that I got her this and I think it helps knowing she isn't alone and that somebody else knows what she is feeling. 

 I received this book from booksneeze.com for my honest review.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer, I'm sorry for the loss in your family. I'm going to go and get this book, I have a really hard time with loss and it maybe very helpful to me as well. Thank you for this post. Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!