"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stopping in to say hey

Howdy all,
It's a rainy day in my part of the world. I like rain though,it's nice and relaxing sometimes I think. Just hearing the gentle fall of rain on the house:) Friday afternoon I caught a stomach bug and was in bed pretty much the whole weekend with a fever. I could not hold any food or eat anything. Must have been just a 48 hour thing, thank goodness so far I am starting to feel better now. Hope everyone is having a great week and I promise I am going to get up something besides random post or reviews soon..lol..my blog is getting boring I know:) Hope all is well where you are in the world. God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!