"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Friday, December 13, 2013

A little Hello...

I put a little Christmas background on the blog. I was feeling in the mood :) I have been blogging since 2007 and I use to really decorate it all up. I had music and everything. I enjoy blogging so much more then Facebook. A lot of bloggers have switched to just keeping up on facebook. I wish some would come back to blogging. I enjoyed so many blogs. Blogging you can find such interesting things and ideas. Facebook sometimes is just a brag book or drama book..lol :) By the way I also have it set up now on here to where I am replying to your comments under each comment you leave on here. I really enjoy hearing from you all. I promise I am going to start posting more. I hope everyone is having a blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!