"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Yard Sale Saturday...

Well another Saturday of Yard Sales come and gone!! This weekend was the 400 mile sale in Kentucky. So we went to an area of it near where we live. I found a few deals.

Cutest little wooden box .25 cents, Brand new Note cards(Mary Engelbreit ones,love her stuff) .10 cents
Picture Frames .50 cents each. I like buying these here lately to put my prints I make to put out.
 I have been wanting another small shelf in my room. I found one for $5.00!!! It looks brand new!!

Can't wait til the next Yard Sales. Never know what you will find.

Ok and this was just a funny picture I wanted to share I made. Those freaky looking birds on our deck. It made me think of this saying..lol!!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!