"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day...

Hope everyone had a great Father's day!! I am so thankful for my dad!! I love him very much!! He's a hard worker and puts his family first!! He has always provided and found a way for everything to work out,sometimes even working two jobs. He's always there when I need him. He's just a simple man and I love that about him. He don't live no life to show off or please others. He is himself all the time!! So thankful I have a dad that was home every night and not out on the town or in bars. I thank the Lord everyday for my dad. I love you very much dad!!!
 I made the candy poem poster. I got the idea off Pinterest and Google searches. I kinda put my own words and some ideas from the Internet together to make it! I made this picture collage below with lyrics to "Daddy Hands".

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the candy poem - clever idea! I will have to remember that for my dad since he enjoys his candy :) Thanks for sharing and have a beautiful week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, your words about your Dad are so sweet. He sounds like a wonderful father and a true blessing in your life! The poem is such a neat and sweet idea. I'm sure he loved it. And I love the collage you made!

    Hope your family had a great Father's Day and that you're having a blessed week so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!