"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Yard Sales and Thrift finds

Me and mom went to yard sales this morning. Their are sooooo many where we live. We could never get to all of them. I bought a few things this morning. I got pretty much a whole stack of blank cd's for 1.00!! You know how much those run in stores. I am always needing them for pictures or music. I also bought a cute little wallet for a 1.00. Then the following below. In all I spent under 5.00!! I didn't buy much today. I love yard sales. Why pay full price? I love the hunt and the deals!!!

I love Amish fiction and I found this pretty wall hanging and got it for .75 cents!!! So simple and peaceful!
 A picture frame for .25 cents and the cutest little Angel I just had to have for .50 cents!
 This tin I didn't get today,but wanted to show it. I found it at a thrift store the other week. I use it to store all my handwritten recipes. I love it!!!

I love Summer only because it's Yard Sale season!!!! Other than that I can do without the heat..lol :)

2 comments:

  1. Yard sale season is so fun! I'm there with you as far as not loving the heat of summer. I'm thankful there are other things to look forward to in summer, too, though.

    You got some great finds. And what a neat little tin- I love what you're using it for.

    Have a blessed week ahead!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What delightful finds! I love the Amish picture and only 75 cents! I, too, love Amish fiction :) Enjoy all of your new goodies.

    Have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!