"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Friday, July 19, 2013

Bluegrass Night at "The Ryman" with Dailey and Vincent!!!

I love this group!!! They are a awesome Bluegrass group!! They have the best harmony and music. This is the third time I have got to see them perform. Love them!! Last night we went to Bluegrass nights at "The Ryman". It was their show! What a awesome show. They sure can put on a wonderful one!! Check them out on youtube or get the album!! Soooo good!!!



 Ms. Jean Shepard,Jimmy Fortune and Ricky Skaggs all made appearances!!
 I love the Ryman!! Such History in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!